• Responsible for enhancing department returns by looking for new clients and retaining existing clients.
• Preparing financial statements analysis for valuation, borrowing capability and interest rate on debt instruments.
• Present , propose to committee on financing project.
• Coordinating with various parties to ensure smooth deal execution.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with outstanding academic record in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
• 1-3 years experience on fixed incomes/credit analyst + bonds trader license holder will be an advantage.
• Strong conceptual, communication and analytical skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English as well as presentation skills.
• Team player attitude with enthusiasm and energetic drive.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).