• Provide assistance and guidance to the Development, System Engineer teams for SQL Tuning, database design, and data access issue.
• Adherence, review, testing of Group Backup, recovery, disaster recovery, and security policies.
• Manage Database installations and upgrades on multiple distribute and database platforms.
• Management of day to day operations including issue resolution, resource utilization and task schedule.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering / Information Technology or related field
• At least 2-3 years experienced strong understanding of RDBMS technologies.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Practical exposure to SQL queries, applications, database servers and overall environment tuning
• Working knowledge of Procedural SQL and client data access technologies
• Knowledge of database tuning with working knowledge with common tuning tools and methods
• Previous tasks involved in database preventive maintenance housekeeping, backup and recovery etc.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English