• Analyzing Macro economic and Mutual Funds.
• Picking up and recommending mutual funds by using quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Doing asset allocation and re-balancing model portfolio.
• Writing reports for clients and sale people.
• Giving presentation internal and public.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Engineering or related field
• 7 - 10 years of experiences in Mutual Funds and presentation internal and public.
• Investment analyst license is required.
• Good leadership and management skills.